Hotel & Travel
Hyatt Regency Chicago151 E. Wacker Dr.
Chicago, IL 60601
Rate: $259 + 17.4% tax
The following amenities are included in the guest room rate:
- Complimentary basic wireless internet in guest room
- Complimentary access to Hyatt’s 24-hour health club
Important notes about your reservation
- The discounted ASHHRA rates are only guaranteed, based on availability, if you make your reservation using the official ASHHRA reservation link by Wednesday, Aug. 28, 2019. After that date, the official ASHHRA room block is released and the hotel may charge higher rates. ASHHRA rates are extended three days prior and three days following the annual conference dates, based on availability.
- Each reservation must be accompanied by a one night's deposit plus tax or guaranteed by a major credit card with a valid expiration date of October, 2019 or after. The credit card is only a guarantee and will be charged upon arrival at the hotel. One night’s room and tax will be charged if the guest cancels after 3:00 p.m., 48 hours prior to arrival date.
Additional hotel details
Check-In & Check-OutCheck-in time is 3:00 p.m. local time and check out time is 12:00 p.m. local time. Be sure to reconfirm your check out date upon checking in. Late check-outs may be requested at the front desk and are based on availability. Early check-in is also based on the hotel's availability.
Beware of Fraudulent Housing/Travel ClaimsYou may be solicited by other companies to book your hotel room or make travel arrangements for the ASHHRA annual conference. Such companies are not affiliated with and are not sponsored or approved by ASHHRA and the AHA to provide these services. ASHHRA and AHA will not be responsible for any actions or omissions of such companies.
Airport ShuttlesHyatt Regency Chicago does not offer a shuttle from O'Hare International Airport or Chicago Midway International Airport. However, Go Airport Express is an easy, affordable shuttle option from either airport to the hotel.
ParkingHyatt Regency Chicago: The following options are available in the parking garage located under the hotel.
- Self-Parking $49 for 24 hours. With self-parking, you must pay prior to exiting the garage. Self-parking does not include unlimited in/out privileges.
- Valet parking is $69 for 24 hours. Valet parking may be charged to your guest room bill and includes unlimited in/out privileges.
Delta Air Lines
Call Delta Meeting Network reservations at 800-328-1111, Monday through Friday, 7:00 am – 7:30 pm CT. Refer to Meeting Code NY2HD. You may also go to www.delta.com and input the Meeting Code into the Meeting Event Code box to obtain the discounted fare and avoid any service fees.
Discounts will range from two to 10 percent off of published airfares and vary by market and booking class. Visit www.united.com/meetingtravel and enter ZFZN227273 in the Offer Code box. You may also call the United Meeting Reservation Desk at 800-426-1122, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 10:00 pm ET, and Saturday/Sunday, 8:00 am – 6:00 pm ET. Booking fees are waived for meeting reservations.
Special rates have been negotiated with the following car rental companies:
Use meeting number CV# 03AB0015 at www.hertz.com (click on “Enter a Discount or Promo Code) or call 800-654-2240.
Use meeting number L461444 and call 800-633-3469.
Public Transportation and Additional Options
- Ogilvy Transportation Center: 1 mile
- Chicago Union Station: 2 miles
- Greyhound Bus Terminal: 2 miles
- Chicago Midway International Airport: 13 miles
- O'Hare International Airport: 17 miles
- CTA Blue, Brown, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, and Red Lines
- Michigan & East Wacker bus stop » Access to Navy Pier, North Avenue Beach, Lincoln Park Zoo, Blue Island, United Center, Museum Campus
- Chicago Water Taxi: Located across the Chicago River from Hyatt Regency Chicago, Chicago Water Taxi offers riders access to Ogilvie Transportation Center, Union Station, Willis Tower, Chicago Riverwalk, Chinatown and more via the city's waterways.
- Divvy Bikes: If you want to explore Chicago by bike, stop by the conveniently located Divvy station at Stetson Avenue and South Water Street and enjoy 24-hours of unlimited 30-minute rides for $9.95 per day.